A VoIP / analog hybrid PBX powered by Voiceware® and ideal for mid and upscale properties for 50 to 5,000 rooms.
With PhoneSuite Series2 VoIP hotel specific phone system, hotels can now utilize the features and functionality behind VoIP technology with existing phones, wiring, and infrastructure. Get ready to take your hotel communications to the next level for a whole lot less.
How it Works
Best of Both Worlds – Series2 V.IP combines a traditional telephony platform (analog end points, digital, analog telephone lines) with a Voiceware server. This converts traditional analog and digital end points to be compatible with the VoIP technology – you can use existing wiring plans with no expensive upgrades.
VoIP – Built using the latest VoIP technology, Voiceware is designed specifically for hotel use and is based on open standards to further protect your investment and facilitate new features and functionality.
SIP or Analog – Run the latest SIP phones or your existing analog phones in the guest room – your choice. Either way, your staff and guests can utilize the full set of advanced features available in Voiceware.
One Enclosure – Everything is all in one enclosure. One Series2 V.IP cabinet supports 240 guest room phones, but you can combine additional cabinets to support an unlimited
number of rooms.
Feature Rich – The best of today’s and tomorrow’s phone system technology, with powerful, modern administrative features, advanced guest tools and interaction capabilities, and a new and more efficient approach to front desk communications.
New Features Added regularly – Based on market needs and your requests, new features are released quarterly.
Scalable – Voiceware runs any size hotel with the same set of features. No property is too big or too small. Starting now, your phone system can be consistent among all your
FailSafe – In case of a server, LAN, or internet failure, the Series2 V.IP cabinet will automatically shift into TDM failsafe mode. All calls to and from analog ports in the Series2 cabinet will go through, including 911 calls from analog stations to analog trunks. When the server or network problem is resolved, Series2 will detect this and shift back into Voiceware driven mode.
Economical – PhoneSuite has been the hospitality-focused phone system price leader since 1998, and this philosophy continues with our latest technological advance. We are focused on providing the hospitality industry with more features at a better price.
Features & Benefits
- VoIP Server and Analog Ports Integrated into one attractive case
- Rack-mount or wall-mount
- IP-PBX Hardware and Software from a single reliable hospitality focused vendor
- American Made
- SIP trunking capable “out of the box” with 2 built-in failover analog trunk ports.
- Up to 240 analog station ports per cabinet
- 8 and 24 port station modules
- Standard Amphenol Connectors for Backward Compatibility
- Up to 26 analog trunk ports, or one PRI plus 14 analog trunks ports per cabinet
- 2 analog trunks included in base system
- 4, 8, and 12 port trunk modules
- Standard 8 Wire T1/PRI Interface
- PMS interface ports (PBX/Voice Mail and Call Accounting)
- Automatic TDM-failover mode if VoIP connection is lost
- Stackable cabinets for unlimited analog station and trunk ports
- Unlimited SIP endpoints (admin phones, SIP guest room phones, and SIP trunks)
- Powered by Voiceware®
- Full-featured Hospitality IP-PBX Software
- Premises (Server) Based or Hosted
- Guests & Rooms Module
- Industry first Browser Based Console Tool
- Full Featured Advanced Wakeup Module
- Full PMS and Room Status Update Module
- Advanced UC Staff and Department Module
- Voice Mail to Email
- Find me – Follow Me
- Clone your desk phone at home or on your mobile device
- Automatic notification of system health / fault status
- Integrated Cloud Backup / Remote Configuration and Maintenance
- See separate Voiceware brochure and spec sheet for details
- Low power consumption / minimal environmental conditioning required
- The perfect blend of old and new, guest and administrative, analog and SIP.
Voiceware Product Sheet
Series2 product sheet
P3 Series2 Feature List
PhoneSuite has leveraged its expertise in communication technology for over twenty-five years to provide high-quality, energy-efficient, cost-efficient phone systems exclusively for the hospitality industry.
Founded in 1988 by two former Bell laboratories engineers, PhoneSuite is a privately held corporation located in Broomfield, Colorado. Several of the founding members remain on staff contributing to the continual advancement of the company and its products.
PhoneSuite is proud to have installed over 5,000 hotel phone systems in properties ranging from B&B’s to 1000 -room franchise hotels throughout the United States and Canada. Our products, combined with our nationwide dealer support and engineering expertise, create reliable communication solutions that meet or exceed all hotel requirements. We are the #2 provider of hotel phone systems in economy/ midscale properties, and #3 overall. PhoneSuite is a Preferred Vendor for several major hotel chains, an Allied Member of the American Hotel & Lodging Association (AH&LA), a Founding Sponsor of the Asian American Hotel Owners Association (AAHOA), a member of Hotel Technology Next Generation (HTNG), and was recognized by the Denver Business Journal as one of the Top 25 Fastest Growing Small Private Companies.
We know hospitality — At PhoneSuite we only manufacture and design phone systems for the hospitality industry. Never again will you have to adapt a generic system to meet your operational needs.
Accountability — Every PhoneSuite system comes with the full support of our staff and is backed by a two-year warranty.
Single-source reliability — You’ll never struggle with compatibility issues from third-party products with our integrated voice mail, call accounting, and auto-attendant software systems.
Dependability — With more than 20 years in the communications industry, we’ll be here when you need us.
Customer Support — We’ll always be there with 24/7 support, service, and dedication to our customers.
Dedicated Specialist — Our dedicated resellers are located throughout the United States and Canada and are certified in the installation of our PhoneSuite products.